Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tarantula Eating And Molting?

Hello, everyone. I bought my first spider ever on Halloween this year, a Chilean Rose Hair named Mufasa. He molted only three days after i got him. So far, everything is okay, but his abdomen is smaller than usual. I know this means he needs to eat. When i went to get some crickets, i found out they all died. Dont ask me how, they just did. I cannot get more crickets until the 25th, so im freaking out. Also, mufasa spends most of the day in one spot. he used to move around alot more. now, if he does happen to move, it looks as if his legs can't lift his body. (this must be false, he moves from side to side in his tank when i leave.) anyways, i guess what im asking is, can i feed my tarantula anything else like fruit, and is he healthy? im open to all answers. thanks, guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment