Saturday, December 31, 2011

Why was Jim De mint accepting a large political campaign contribution on June 26 2009?

From The ociation of Kentucky Fried Chicken Franchisees Inc Political Action Committee (AKFCF PAK) - The very same day that Kim Jung Ill lead a government sponsored rally in opposition to the United States. Now follow along with me people - I can tie these two disimilar events to the Death of Michael Jackson - the gloved one - later that day. What exactly were the Demint people doing with the KFC money? I'd like to know... Wouldn't YOU?? You know... Something just doesn't seem right folks... Demint - KFC - North Korea - The King of PoP.... I think when you put all of this together - and I've done that for you, just check out my web page, I think you will find that it all boils down to FASCISM! Demint can't escape that word people - and I think I can see the good citizens of this country holding his feet to the fire... Can you see that as well? Look it all up for yourself - don't take my word for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment