Sunday, January 8, 2012

What to do when you have no money and a medical emergency?

I need a doctor, really really bad. I have had an abscessed tooth for 4 months now, and it has leaked into my blood and i am breaking out in boils around my glands and have begun having serious joint pain with big hot swollen sacs of fluid under my skin show up around my knee joints. I need to get to a doctor as soon as possible, but I have no insurance and no money at all. I've tried to look around for free clinics near me but have been unsuccessful.. What do I do? I live in Oklahoma does anybody know of anywhere i can go, other than dhs to get help? i went to dhs and they are having me wait a month untill my appointment with them to even apply for insurance, even after i showed the lady the big knot in my gums that is now turning black.. I simply cannot wait that long, I'm sure I should go to an e.r., but what will they do if i have no money or insurance? can anyone help me out on this i have no idea how to proceed..

No comments:

Post a Comment