Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is this a good idea for her birthday ???

Ok so this girl in grade 10 , shes a friend of mine...not lilke a best friend cuz im in grade 12 so we hang out with different crowds. So after my graduation this year its gonna be hard to still talk to her like i do now and be with her and do things that i do now at school since im gonna be movin on in september. So her birthday is in the summer holidays and i wanna do soemthin really speacial and i was thinking os showin up at her door that day with a huge box ( a present) and hopefully have her answer the door and then surprise her with a BIG happy birthday and give her a nice big hug. and as for the present ill prolly do something funny like a box with tangerines and then her gift under the tangerines to tease her a bit. So what do you think of my idea... since she prolly wont see me in like a month or two is it a good way to remind her of me... AND also how would i keep in touch with her thruoght the summer. I have her msn, # , and facebook but how do i get her to chill with me ??

No comments:

Post a Comment