Friday, January 6, 2012

Can anything legally be done to a landlord when tenants are harring their neighbor and landlord is aware?

I have been living in a twin, now for 3 years the upstairs tenants who live next door to me have been getting drunk, make loud noises, plays music way too loud which pounds through the walls and they have done other things. Landlord is friendly with them and lives down below on 1st floor next door, he knows how loud they are. I have spoken with him and have had to call the cops several times, but the cops nor the land lord really does much in the way to stop the noise. They are intimidating. Could I prusue the landlord, do I have any legal rights or is this a losing battle? I am so tired of it, they put vegetation killer on my plants/shrubs but I have no way to prove it, (I know it was them). They see me work in my yard and they know I love to take care of my small lawn. I live in PA. Please any suggestions? Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment