Monday, January 9, 2012

What I am feeling for this boy ? Help!?

Okay so, I met this boy in a social network. In that website there is a Twilight Saga Role-playing. I play as Jane and he play Alec. On Alec's page his doesn't put any owner. That's why I'm wondering before who is playing as Alec Volturi. Well, we all know Volturis are somewhat like bad. We have an enemy on that website telling to us that we suck and whatever. He tell to her talking as Alec Volturi's owner that his a guy. And when I saw that I was like 'omg'. :D He now put his personal account's link on Alec's page. Then one day, he posted a comment on my personal page saying 'you're Jane's owner right ?' . I answer him. That's when our conversation start. Okay so, I'm just 14 and he's soon to be 15. So, I tell to him that we're dudes. But he's so sweet to me. And not to ask he's looks are my dream boy's look. Then when he's about to go to school. I said take care to him then he comment back with the word 'luv you'. xD xD Everytime I'm reading his comments to me my heart wants to get out of my chest. And I can't stop thinking of him while sleeping and when I'm at school. I told this thing about to my besftfriends. They said I'm in love. But I still don't want to accept it because ya know, you can lie a whole thing in the internet world. So, what should I do ? I really love it when we talk. And getting mad when he tells me girls that he dance with on his school. What am I feeling ? What should I do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment