Monday, January 9, 2012

I was almost rapped last night! HELP! (LONG)?

ohhkay,well i went skating with my friend last night and then her sister and her boyfriend and there baby son,picked up us and her sisters bf opened the door for me and then shut it,then when we got to there house he opened the door for me and then shut it and then when we walked to the porch he let me go in first and then shut it. and then he went and got 5 beers and tried to get me to drank them and i said no and then he said aww come on now and i said no and he said you sure and i said yeah im good. then he drunk 3 of them. and then he kept asking me if i wanted anything to drink or eat and i said no. then he asked me two more times and i finally said yeah,so he made me some tea. and then my friend and her sister went in her room and they were washing there hair and my friends boyfriend was outside and so it was only me and her sisters boyfriend in the room.then he came to where i was standing and said "can i tell you something just between me and you,and only me and you"? and i said yeah. and he said i think your really hot! and i said well thank you. then he said can i give you a hug and i said ummmm sure so he did.and then he said outta all of the girls (my friends name) has over here your the hottest! and he made a kissy face! and then he said while they take (my friends) boyfriend home stay here,and he started making alot of kissy faces and was smiling,and i said umm idk. then he said come on and i said no. and he made alot of more kissy faces.then finally my friend and her sister came back out and my friends boyfriend came in,then they went back in there so it was me and him again! and then he said what do you think of me? and i said idk? and he was smiling. then asked me if i had a boyfriend! then we all went and sat down and i was shaking bad! and wast about to cry! i texted my boyfriend and told him! and then when we was getting ready to leave to take my friends boyfriend home he poked me then he said phst and he said stay,stay here. and made a kissy face,and i ignored him then he said stay again,and i said no.! i knew that he was gonna me! i could feel it! and i had a dream that i about got rapped thrusday night! but i knew he was gonna me if i stayed! and im really upset about this,and aggravated. i havent told my friend,or anyone! just my boyfriend! and then later on today he kept staring at me,and threw cake at me and then again and it got in my hair! and he smiled at me before i lefted! so i dont know what to do here! someone help me,give me advice please! something! this has really got me scared. and that the fact of him almost rapping me terrifies me! thank you for reading this! someone tell me anything. thanks alot! (ps,this guy is only 20 and im 14)!

No comments:

Post a Comment