Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Anyone know what dreams mean?

Last night i dreamt i was a mid 40s woman (im 18) who didnt even look like me. I was single and had at least 5 kids and owned a smal clothes (poss lingerie) shop. We had an openin party/fashion show where i was encouraged by my kids to dress up really nicely and enjoy my night (think i must have been down at the time) so i put on a long black dress and felt gorgeous. We were then dancing in shop and a very handosome man started dancing with me and holding me tightly (think i had previously known him). i felt so happy that i had finally found someone to love me. but then as we were dancing round by the window, him behind me with his arms wrapd round me, fingers interlinked, i saw an asian man outside who i knew, he looked very hurt and i couldnt look at him and started crying into the hsm man, i think the asian man loved me but i only loved him as a friend. the h man then said to me "you told him u needed him didnt you" and then it ended. ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS? would be much appriciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment