Monday, January 2, 2012

Are we just delaying the inevitable?

Been involved for almost 6 months...have become best friends, enjoy each others company tremendously ually and nonually. In the last month, it came out that he didn't love me...he likes me alot, cares about me, and I'm very special too him plus he doesn't want to see things end, but it's not the same I love him but it seems we're losing some of the magic we once shared...he also tells me he doesn't want a relationship although he knows that's what we have. He works the graveyard shift and has for many many years and has been on his own many years...he blames this for his lack of wanting a relationship. I know we have something special but I just see it slipping away and I'm beginning to grieve the impending loss I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment