Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Can you clarify this for me?

Me and this guy known each other for less than a month and we already slept together. After wards he went on for a good ten minutes talking about it. Over the next couple of days. I would text him first and he would text back. Yesterday, I talked to him over the phone. I had been drinking with some friends when he called and we had our normal conversation. He had been drinkin a little as well. He even told me to give my car keys to my friends brother because I do not need to drive home. My whole thing is if he doesn't like me would he still be talking to me and will there ever be a chance that he and I could be in a relationship after we already slept together. Is it possible to start over even though we jump ahead so quickly because we barely know each other. PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME OUT OF MY NAME I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS BAD. I just need some guy help or women help if possible because I do not want to continue talking to him if it is no chance in us ever getting together. I've asked him what is he looking for before we slept together and he said friends and like a few days later he said he dont know if he could do a relationship because of the distance because im in college and he is back home. We are about 3 hours apart. I'm unsure if he wants to talk to get to know me more of if he just wants to be friends or what the case may be and I do not want to ask him to clarify it because I don't want to seem clingy or uptight and crazy or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment