Thursday, January 5, 2012

Double major in nursing and dance?

I'm a senior in high school right now, and I am still a bit skeptical about what I am going to do... and even where I'm going to go. Right now I'm thinking Saint Cloud State University, Mankato State University, the University of Minnesota Twin Cities, or University of Minnesota Duluth... I want to be a pediatric nurse, so I would for sure major in that, unless I majored in chemistry or biology and still became a nurse, but I also have something else I'm interested in. I want to either major or minor in dance so that I can teach at a studio... I teach a little bit right now and i LOVE it so much. I would like to keep doing that, but not as a full time job... Is it doable to double major in two very different things like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment