Sunday, January 1, 2012

Explicit ....Adults please... what do u think of this?

I find myself running through the woods. A beautiful winter day and a horrible scene. I'm being chased. I trudge through the snow dodging fallen trees and boulders that block my way. I stop and reach in my gear for my comp, and I wipe the fog off of it and make it clear. I am gasping for oxygen and carbon dioxide is rushing from my lungs making it look like I'm smoking. How did I end up in this position? Stuck in the middle of this war in China I can't believe I missed my drop zone. I look behind me and I can see the distant figure of Chinese troops approaching with speed. I run forward again, tripping over a log and planting my face in the snow. My comp is broken. I unhooked my gear that was weighing me down and adjusted my M16 ault rifle strap across my chest and moved the gun to my back, strapping it hard so it would not hit me as I ran. I quickly set up the last tripwires I had in my supplies and began running again. I came to a steep slope where I was so fatigued I just slid down, picking up so much speed I fell and began rolling. I heard a loud explosion, knowing somebody had stepped on the trap I had left for them. When I was little and played hide and seek, nobody could ever find me. I admired this skill now and hoped it would work. As I was approaching the bottom of another slope, I saw one lone Chinese soldier at the top facing the opposite direction and I heard him talking. He had to be looking for a radio signal, seeing how I didn't have one before my radio was dropped on my landing. I didn't dare to shoot my M16 and let the rest of the troops know where I was. I crouched up the slope being as silent as possible, trying not to make any alert that would make him turn around. I knew I had to take him out silently without a scream, so I reached for my knife. I approached his back while I heard him screaming into the radio even though I could not understand. I knew it was Chinese. Thoughts raced through my mind. Does he have a family? A wife? A child? Oh screw my government for forcing me into this situation. I felt my heart beat faster. It raced. Sweat poured down my face in the freezing cold. I got within striking distance. I reached my hand around and grabbed his face covering his mouth, and reached around with the other hand that had the sharp blade. I stuck it into the left side of his neck and ripped across and he started gargling. He fell to the ground as the blood poured into the bright white snow. A tear dripped from my eye and I did not dare to seek the photos he might have in his pocket. I said, God..this is not what I wanted. You and my heart both know I would of rather sat down with this man and share pictures of our family with each other. I drop a tear for every man I kill for, it makes me feel so far away from home. I had no choice. It was me or him. I quickly knew I had to move on with my strength because I was forced upon this. I heard dogs barking and people yelling. Now there was troops approaching from the north and south because I could hear the voices. I put away my blade and ran east. I yelled at myself in my head. I'm not a killer. I'm not a killer. I miss my family.. I sprinted. The voices became fainter but I knew there was no way to cover up my footprints in the snow. I came to a cave and lead my footprints up to it where I then climbed the overhanging rocks so they would think I ventured into this cave. This would save me time. I climbed to the top and began to run again. Am I going to make it out alive? To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment