Sunday, January 1, 2012

Long distance relationship quarrel?

With stress from work, I have bad mood recently and i have a quarrel with my LDR gf the night before. I question her of her whereabout, she said I dun trust her. she say we r not suitable n switch off the phone. today call her during work, apologise for my tone and tell her about my stress. she listen n just say she dun date someone who looks down on her. Called her again just now, ask her how she is, then explain my that maybe we have mis-understanding. she just say she not angry, just blank, tired. I told her that I am quite stress from work, that please don't treat me so coldly for these period of time. she says that she will not talk if my mood is raising. (actually I am calm) she then switch off the phone again. I think is quite rude not to talk over problem and just switch off the phone. Any advise for what should I do? Shall I not call her for few days or just send her sms?

No comments:

Post a Comment