Monday, January 2, 2012

My fiance's co-worker?

I feel so bad and the same time it felt so right, my fiancee is a construction worker and got an accident few weeks ago, he fell off the ladder and hit his head so bad that he is in coma now and doctors say he might not make it. His best co-worker was so nice and supportive to me on that fatal day and I was so sad that one thing led another and before I realized we ended up having in the closet at the hospital, while my fiancee was fighting for his life. This is horrible, but franky we lived almost 5 years together, but was never good as it was with his colleague. Ever since, his co-worker moved in with me and sadly enough I don't feel suffer, I am happy! So I thought maybe it was a sign that my fiancee got injured and that led me to meet his friend. He has unemployed wife and three little kids, but he left them for me. Now my fiance's company will pay me a lot of money as a result of construction site permanent disability to my fiancee or even more money if he dies. I am young and full of life, so I wanna take these money have a real beautiful wedding which i never had and live the life the way i dreamed, I know my fiancee would support me in that as he always wanted me to be happy, but i feel a little bit confused, though. What to do..................!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment