Thursday, January 5, 2012

BECOMING A HOOTERS GIRL!?

I want to start working at hooter but i've never been a waitress...so zero experience....*(DO i need to have experience or will they train me?..) anyhow im a very fast learner and i do have great customer service skills...im 4"11 21 yrs old, hispanic (brunette) and i have pretty good shape def. not double D's but very nice knockes! lol...(ummm im like a C cup)...i really need $$ and i think it would be a good experience but im not sure which location is better for me if hollywood or anaheim...im guessing it would be on the type of girl they want...im not the typical blonde but i am very pretty and great personality...so plz help me out and let me know if i have a shot! and in which location i would fit the best....thanks!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment