Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Two Periods in One Month?

I am currently using birth control and just recently had my period the 13th of this month. It is now the 26th and yesterday i started bleeding again. I did miss out on taking my bc pills for 3 days but last month that happened too and i know a way of keeping on track if that were to happen. So it is strange for me to have gotten my menstrual cycle two weeks later and this has never happened to me. This time around it feels just like i'm getting my period all over again the bleeding and everything is the same just as if my month was up to have it again. I have read several things that could cause this from possibly being pregnant to having some sort of malfunction in my ovaries and the like. not to mention ovulation, and i get the basic gist of ovulation but what exactly does that have to do with having a period early? And after having read my scenario, does anyone have any opinion as to what most likely is happening to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment